Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Finished Craft Room!!

This weekend Steve and I finally put the finishing touches on my craft room!!
The room was painted nearly 1 year ago, and curtains were hung a few months ago, but there were a few little details that we'd been putting off...

Here is a shot from the doorway. I arranged my table so I can work on 2 sides of it. This way I can always have my sewing machine handy.


This is a shot of the newly updated closet. We put in 2 new shelves to provide storage above & below, and work space in the middle. We took off the door to open up the space. I used a curtain rod & hung some coordinating fabric on the bottom half to cover up the storage area below.


This is a close-up shot of my work area in the closet. The shelf we installed is extra-wide, so I can have a place for projects to dry, do some embossing (there's a plugin in the closet!), and whatever other misc. tasks I want to do away from my work table. I covered the back wall with leftover fabric.


This is a close-up of the peg-board behind my work table.


This is the wall on the opposite side of the room from my work table. This is where I'm storing all of my rughooking supplies and wool.


Finally, this is a picture of a side wall. I'm storing misc. craft notions, pictures and my paper crafting and rughooking books on the shelves. My Sizzix stuff is on the wire shelves, and I store my paper in the shelving unit I picked up at a garage sale in Arkansas.


Hope you enjoyed my craft room...I know I will!

2 comments:

Kyle and Darci said...

looks great Kim! Can't wait to get crafting together!

The Currys said...

Looks nice! I hope the clutter gene skipped you so it can stay that neat. LOL I keep trying to get past the draw to save things myself.