Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Good Morning

This morning, as Garrett is enjoying his cereal, I thought I'd share a couple of recent cute pics...

Garrett likes to crawl into any tight space - including under our kitchen island chairs.
On a recent shopping trip we found some Wrangler George Strait style jeans for Garrett - just like Daddy's! He has a little growing to do before he can wear them, but they do look cute!
Garrett got lots of MegaBloks for his birthday. He enjoys playing with...and in them!

As I mentioned above, Garrett is enjoying his cereal. I had to take a pic because he's eating KIX for the first time - which was my favorite cereal when I was little!

At the college bookstore where I work, we are doing a trial-run of staying open into the evening, which means I get to spend the morning with Garrett before going in on the day I close. So now that the cereal is about gone, I'm off to play in the blocks!

1 comment:

Jenna Marie said...

lol what a darling!! He is getting soo big! Wasn't it just yesterday you, Darci, and I went to DM shopping for that lil guy! Miss ya!!