Monday, January 7, 2013

Winter Break Fun

I am fortunate to have a job that allows me to spend a great deal of time home with my family during the holidays. The boys and I spent lots of quality time together doing projects, playing, and laughing together. I Am Blessed!

We did various art projects during the time that I was home with the boys. Garrett enjoyed playing with a new stamp set from his teacher at daycare - and Reece had fun "painting" with his paint brushes!

Garrett has become quite the puzzle-master! A new favorite past-time.
(As you can see...we spent a lot of time in our pj's too!)
CHEESE!! 
Both boys received an abundance of new toys for Christmas. However, the boxes the gifts came in were the most-played-with! Typical kids!

Daddy & his boys...
Daddy & Garrett looking at a rodeo website. Yee Haw!
Daddy & Reece "riding" the stick bull at Grandma Jackson's house.

No comments: