Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm back! It's been a crazy couple of weeks! School started on 9/5, and we are just now starting to wind down and get into a schedule again...which means that I have had time to get back to my paper crafts! It's about time...I only have about 1 month until the Algona craft show! Time to get craftin'! Following are some of my recent completed projects...
The pic is fuzzy, but I really love how this note holder turned out. After I bought the paper, I found coordinating ribbon to add - bonus!

It's hard to tell by the picture, but the colors in this note holder are one of my favorite color combos: pink & brown.
I think this is one of my favorites so far - I love the two patterns together - plus you can't beat multi-colored dots!


Isn't this a fun Christmas card holder??


Here's another Christmas card holder - I think the snowflake detail in the corner is cute!

Finally...here are some of my cans! They are fun to do! I really like the baby can, but think it's missing something around the handle...any ideas?







2 comments:

The Currys said...

What about some pink and blue fuzzy stuff and a paper rattle gift tag? May I also suggest a white background and a daylight bulb when you take pictures? It would make the colors stand out pretty nicely.
You have been busy. What kind of things do you put in the cans or does it include a list of ideas they can use to fill it?

Ashley said...

OMG!!! How cute are all of these! You've been a very busy girl!! LOL!!! :o) Keep up the AWESOME work!! Hugs to you! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com