Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cans!

Here are some of my altered paint cans. I have used too many different papers and embellishments to list! (I hope to get better about listing my materials in the future!)


These are my quart-size cans. Aren't they cute? They are the perfect size to sit on your desk and fill with candy or pens/pencils.

The following cans are all gallon size. I decided to make a matching card to include with each of the gallon size cans...




I think this set is my favorite so far! Makes me think if chocolate! The card has the word "Friend" on the front. I included a close-up for you to see.

I want to have some fall goodies for the craft show...so this is the first "Fall" can I've come up with...I found the scarecrow stamp at a garage sale for $2!!


This is what I ended up doing with the "Baby" can I asked for advice for in an earlier post. Just some simple white ribbon attached to the handle. I think it looks a lot better in person than in the picture!

1 comment:

Kyle and Darci said...

Everything looks great Kim!! Way to go!!! Can't wait for the show....only 17 more days!