Wednesday, November 5, 2008

JASON ALDEAN!

Back in September, Steve, our friend Erica and I traveled up to the Clay County Fair, in Spencer, Iowa, to see my FAVORITE country artist: JASON ALDEAN!!!! (Eric Church also performed...and was really fun, but I was there for Jason!) Ha! Here are some pictures I took of him...as close as I could get!



Aren't we cute?? A pic of Steve and me as we wandered around the fair before the concert started. I tell him this would make a good Christmas card...he doesn't agree. :-)

Erica and me before the concert started. Check out my new Justin ball cap! I picked it up before the concert. It's got blingy pink & white rhinestones on the bill! PERFECT for a bad hair day in Vegas!!
Can't wait to see Jason when he's in the area again...hopefully soon!

No comments: