Friday, March 6, 2009

Week 18 - SICK

Even though we've had near-record high temperatures the past few days, this week has not been much fun for me. I have the worst head cold I've ever had! Of course it doesn't help that I am limited on the meds I can take. I've tried not to take anything unless I ABSOLUTELY need to, so that doesn't help. I've come to really love the nasal spray Afrin. It has cleared my head enough to allow me some much-needed rest.
Tomorrow I am supposed to join a couple of girlfriends on a shopping trip to Des Moines. Will be lots of fun, so I've been drinking my OJ! I'm on a mission to find pants that fit!
That's about all I have to post. Hopefully week 19 will be more entertaining! :-)
Take care!

1 comment:

The Currys said...

Sorry to hear that. We are better off than, we can take the good drugs! I love my sinus medicine.