Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Belly Time!

It seems like this week my belly has decided to make an appearance! I am starting to look more rounded like I have a pregnant belly versus looking like I've been packing on the pounds! Following are a couple of pictures to compare. The first one is me at 6 weeks, and the second is me at 17 weeks (taken today):


It's hard to believe that I'm already 4 months along! I am anxious to meet our new addition...but then it's also scary to think that this time is going to fly by. There is SO much that we have to do to prepare! But, then again, are you ever prepared for a baby? I remember when we brought our second puppy Belle home. Since Belle is considered MY dog, I was the one who got to get up with her in the middle of the night when she cried and whined. I'd like to think that Belle has gotten me somewhat prepared for what to expect...but we were able to put her outside when she got to be too annoying. Can't do that with baby, can we? Ha!
Here are some recent pictures of Belle & Kersee, our four-legged family members:

Belle - she's not so much a baby anymore! We had a 50 degree sunny day a few weeks ago, so we gave the dogs a large bone to enjoy in the sunshine on our deck.

We have evidence that SOMEBODY was digging in the yard after the snow melted recently...can you guess who it was?

No comments: