Monday, October 5, 2009

Bittersweet

It's a sad week for me. This is the last week I will spend at home with Garrett before I head back to work full-time, and he starts daycare. Though I am looking forward to the freedom of getting out and about to see co-workers (new and old) and friends on a more regular basis, I'm sure I will experience some sad moments throughout the day when I will wish that he is there with me. It helps that we have chosen a daycare facility that we feel will be a safe, nurturing, loving environment for Garrett to spend his days...

I'm including this super-cute picture of Garrett's most recent bath time moment so that I'm not ending on a sad note. :-) He LOVES bath time! Doesn't he look laid back in his little tub?

1 comment:

The Currys said...

Sorry about you having to go to work. Glad you have an awesome son! I love the pictures.