Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Such a Cutie!


I was playing photographer over the weekend and got some fun pictures of Garrett hanging out with his daddy.

Here's our content baby...what a yawn!
It's hard to believe how fast Garrett is growing! I attempted to put him into one of his little outfits the other day & it was WAY too small! Figure I need to start pulling out some of his 3 month items before it's too late! Here's a cute froggy outfit he received from his Aunt Sandy!
There's a little frog on the bottom of the outfit - you can see it here with our friends Trepp and Laura.

4 comments:

The Currys said...

YAY! Frogs are almost as awesome as that little boy! Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing.

davevb said...

Us tractors want equal time!!!

Good pictures! Thank you for posting.

Kim said...

Let me know if you want me to send you some via snapfish to print. I haven't had much time lately to get them uploaded & shared!

Kyle and Darci said...

Aaawww!! So cute!! I need to come visit before he gets any bigger!! Can't believe how much he's changed!!