Friday, November 13, 2009

Garrett @ 3 Months

Can you believe it? Garrett is 3 months old today! It is unreal how quickly the past 3 months has passed me by. It's also amazing to consider how much our little buckaroo has changed in such a short time. It has been fun to observe Garrett's discoveries, such as his hands and, most recently, his tongue (he likes to stick it in/out as he contently sits in his bouncer chair and gazes around the room). It is also hard to get over how quickly he has grown - particularly in the tummy, and thigh regions. And can you get over those cheeks??
I have truly been blessed and cannot recall a time in my life when I have been happier or more thankful for what God has given me: a husband who loves me unconditionally, and a son who fills me with awe every time I look at him. God is good!


This week we had family pictures taken. Garrett did SO good! I was concerned that he would be fussy or refuse to cooperate...but he was such a good little boy! Here is a sneak peak at one of my favorites (thanks, Aunt Ginger, for the cute cowboy boot socks!)
Also - Happy 4 months to baby Colt! Can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

Fitz 5 Mom said...

so cute! and you look great Kim, hardly like you had a baby 3 months ago... :)