Monday, May 10, 2010

My First Mother's Day

For my first Mother's Day, Garrett & Daddy took me to Minneapolis for a shopping getaway!

On Saturday we spent a little time navigating through the crowds to hit my favorite stores at the Mall of America, and then had a nice steak dinner (well, Garrett enjoyed baby food & crackers). Sunday morning we went to IKEA. We found a few small items for kitchen & baby, and got some ideas for future projects around the house. On our way home we stopped at an outlet strip and did a little more shopping. Fortunately Garrett loves to ride in his stroller, so he enjoyed people-watching both days. (Oh - and YES, we did stop by Cabela's for Steve.)

Overall, it was a very nice weekend spent with my 2 favorite guys! I hope all of my other mom friends & family had a wonderful Mother's Day too!

No comments: