Monday, April 26, 2010

I know I've posted pictures of "messy Garrett" before, but I had to share this one because of its back story...Garrett has recently decided he likes to "help" feed himself. It has been a struggle for us to feed him without him reaching out to grab the spoon...and then not let go. This weekend he and I struggled for the spoon, and as a result, we both ended up with carrots all over. Though I didn't think it was too funny at first...seeing him with his silly grin made me laugh & enjoy the moment.
I'm sharing the following pictures for the cute "Rasied on Rodeo" tee he's wearing (it says "Arena Dirt" on the rear - it's from the National Finals Rodeo in Vegas) as well as his most recent favorite thing to do: CLIMB! He seems to reach for anything he can get at that will possibly help him pull himself up. Whether it is a coffee table, couch, glider, our legs, etc.

1 comment:

The Currys said...

What a messy boy! Awesomely cute though! Have fun with Grandma(s)! Send more pics - and I heard someone started crawling? Where is that movie. Please. :)