Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just Like Daddy

This morning as I was getting Garrett ready, I realized just how much he is starting to look like his Daddy. He's even dressing like him! Today he's wearing this cute athletic tee & cargo shorts. I didn't see Steve before he left this morning, but I am willing to bet that his outfit will be very similar!
Two of Garrett's favorites lately have been cereal puffs (in the container above), and doors. He cannot get past a door without attempting to reach out for it. He even loves the microwave and dishwasher doors! Maybe there is a future in construction or engineering for our guy???

Below is a picture I'm sure his daddy won't appreciate me posting, but I couldn't help it! I brought some items to a garage sale being put on by a friend. As I pulled stuff out of boxes, I found this beautiful pink wig. We couldn't resist trying it out on Garrett...as you can tell, he wasn't too impressed.

No comments: