Sunday, June 27, 2010

Flowers

Here are some pictures of my container plants. They are a little beat up after the tremendous storm that passed through last night...but the colors are brilliant in person. We've had so much rain lately that I can't recall the last time I had to water the plants!


I really like these little pink flowers. I have some orange, yellow and purple too...just wish I would have kept the flower tag since I can't remember what the heck they are! If any of you know, please post to let me know so I can write it down & get them again next year.

4 comments:

The Currys said...

I think they are Impatiens. They are really pretty. We had lots of rain and now we have not much. Hopefully this afternoon again.

Kim said...

The larger pink flowers are impatiens...but these are a lot smaller & grow in clusters.

Ginger said...

They are probably lantana. There are both perennial and annual varieties of these, but yours are most likely annuals.

davevb said...

Isn't there something missing here??? Flowers schmowers, at least get a shot with the "WCN" in the background eating your flowers!!!