Tuesday, July 13, 2010

11 Months!

Today Garrett is 11 months old! Only 1 more month 'til the big one!
I thought I'd celebrate by sharing some recent pics of our guy...

Spin the wheel! Some friends of ours recently hosted an annual carnival in their backyard. They had lots of games, good food, a bouncy castle and even a pony! (Sorry - I had camcorder in hand during the pony ride, so I didn't get any pics.)

Garrett loved the spinning wheel game.
He also enjoyed playing with the host family's toys! Vroom!

This little mower runs on bubbles - but it appeared to be out of "gas". It didn't bother Garrett though...he had Daddy!

I was shopping in the local Family Dollar yesterday and came across this little fold-up chair. It was a hit at home. Garrett can get into the chair - in a kind of crooked way. But getting out isn't as easy. He also discovered that the chair is the perfect tool to stand on & look out the window. Sorry - didn't catch that stunt on camera. I thought it was probably best to catch the baby & avoid a trip to the E.R. :-)

Too cool to wear his cammo hat the right way...and too cool for pants too?
A future Royals fan??
If you haven't already, check out my FaceBook page for pics that my sister-in-law, Jodi, took while we were at the lake last week. She did an excellent job!

1 comment:

Kyle and Darci said...

i LOVE the backwards hat, no pants pic!! he is just too cute!!

PS good to see you yesterday!