Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mini Bulls

Last weekend, we went to the Tuff-N-Nuff Miniature Bull Riding finals, right here in Dodge! Of course we dressed up the boys in their cowboy duds, so I had to get a few pics to share!

Reece is ready to go in his 100% Cowboy hat!
Daddy & Garrett watching the bull-riders. They ranged from 5 years up to around 14 years...and the bulls ranged from tame to not-so-friendly. It was fun to watch, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about either of my boys taking up this activity!
Garrett loves to wear Daddy's cowboy hat!
Reece smiled for the camera after a quick diaper change at home (those are the curtains my mom made on the right - they hang right above the changing dresser).
I attempted to get a cute pic of the boys together...while this one is cute, it's not really what I had in mind!

No comments: