Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Acorns!

I have a new addiction: Pinterest!
It is definitely a time-zapper, but the site has led me to lots of fun new crafts, decorating tips, recipes...you name it!
I recently found a fun Thanksgiving Treat that I tried out last night:

All you need to make your own little acorns:
Nutter Butter minis - I found them in the dollar section @ Target
Mini chocolate chips
Hershey's kisses
Melt half the bag of chips & use the melted chocolate as your "glue" to stick the kiss & mini chip to the cookie.
Super Simple & Super Cute!

2 comments:

The Currys said...

Watch out world - Kim is starting to cook. :) They look great! Thanks for the idea.

Rinckey's said...

Love this idea!
Miss you guys! :) hope you are all doing well.

I just checked out pininterest or whatever it is...can't wait for my invite so I can get on! I saw some yummy looking treats!