Thursday, March 1, 2012

If the shirt fits...

Both Reece & Garrett have received cute shirts that they have not been able to wear...until now!

Thanks to Uncle Larry & Aunt Judy for Garrett's space tee. He is finally big enough to wear it - plus the 70 degree weather made today the perfect time to dig it out!
Thank you to our friend, Sue, who gave Reece this little brother tee - can you believe he's wearing a 12 month shirt already?? (In my opinion, he looks too old in this picture.)
AND...
Look who wants to crawl! Reece is getting closer every day...I think all it will take is finding the perfect opportunity to get to one of Garrett's toys when he's not looking to get the full crawl in motion! SO...that means I'll be hiding the John Deere tractors tonight. I'm just not ready for my baby to be mobile!

3 comments:

Darci said...

OH.MY.WORD!!! Both boys already look like they've changed SO much!!

Kim said...

UGH - Don't remind me!

The Currys said...

They are growing up too fast! We really would like to see more of it first hand.