Monday, March 19, 2012

Look Who's Crawling!

Look out world! Reece is mobile!!
Reece started crawling this past weekend - and we are quickly learning the importance of putting our things away!
Once he gets his eyes set on something he wants, he's off! It doesn't take him long at all to get his hands on Garrett's favorite toys, our shoes, or Grandma's magazines (a favorite thing to chase after).

Now that he's got crawling figured out, I'm afraid it won't be long before he starts cruising along the furniture...and then walking on his own...and then running...oh my!

4 comments:

The Currys said...

Thanks for all the Pictures! Look at those chubby arms and legs! I know I am such a pain, but if you can get them to sit together for a pic that would be great! I don't want to play favorites as to who is on my computer monitor. :)

Kim said...

Sandy - If I COULD get them to sit together for a picture - I definitely WOULD. After many attempts, I either have one making a crazy face & the other smiling sweetly, or one looking away, or Garrett attempting to choke his brother, etc.
I will continue to try & post when I get a good one.
:-)

Unknown said...

Come up this summer around birthdays and we will give it a try. I will be in FL July 21-29 but any other time would work. I have the 1 year background and can order the 3 year for Garrett before then.

Kim said...

:) Now the fun begins!! We get quite the workout with Ellasyn crawling around!