Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Journals

A few weeks ago, my friend Darci gave me a tip that Target was selling composition notebooks for 12 cents a piece! Of course I had to run out there and fill up my cart! Following are a couple of projects I've put together...


This holiday planner is divided up to help get your holiday plans in order! Some of the tabs include: Calendar, Gifts, Cards, Recipes, etc. I also added a little pocket inside the back cover for stamps!


Wouldn't this make a great teacher's gift?? I hope my craft show customers think so! :-)

1 comment:

Missy said...

very crafty... all of your stuff is very crafty actually... you can tell you put a lot of time and effort into what you produce... very nice and fun to look at! i've had a blast seeing all the things you have made... nice job! i wish i was a close friend of yours so i could look forward to gifts like those... ha ha