Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Treat Bags!

I've finally taken the time to snap a few pictures and get them uploaded! The craft show is fast-approaching, so I've been focused on being creative!
Hope you enjoy the pics! Comments & suggestions are welcome! (Also check out my new "The Jackson's" blog I'm slowly putting together!)


I started out by making treat bags out of paper bag lunch sacks. I thought they were cute until...


...I saw this style of bag on Ashley's blog & had to find some to get creative with! I love the windows, and the bags are lined, so you can fill them with cookies or munchies & you won't have to worry about greasy spots showing through!

4 comments:

The Currys said...

Those are cute! Your lunch bags are too, but I especially like the way the top can be closed on the others. I wish you success with your show.

Kim said...

Thanks! We're getting down to the wire!!

Felicia said...

Cute bags :)

Kim said...

Thanks Felicia! I'm currently working on Christmas treat bags for our show this Saturday!