Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Shower

My Jackson Sisters-In-Law threw my first baby shower on Saturday (6/13), in Eudora, Kansas. It was a lovely shower, and so much fun to see friends and family members I haven’t seen in a while! Steve made the trip with me, and he had his own day out with his brothers & nephews as they made their way through Bass Pro Shops in Kansas City. After the shower we packed up the Jeep & made our way back to Iowa. It was a long day, but definitely one full of memories!!
Following are some candid pix taken throughout the day, along with pix of some gifts received...

Comparing bellies with cousin Shelly. She's due 3 weeks before me - also expecting a little buckaroo!

Pete wore her beautiful crown just for me!

My Kansas friend Becca checking out my belly:

The cake was YUM with a layer of chocolate mousse in the center...Delicious!

Ashlyn, Deanna, me & Becca:

One of 5 centerpieces filled with goodies from Aunt Jodi & nieces Amber, Ashlyn, Rachel & Emma:

Baby's first baseball & mitt from Grandma Jackson...

...and a gift from Gram Kae!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk! From Uncle Billy & Nephew Jeremy:

Baby's 1st Tool Set - John Deere! From Aunt Ginger

Cowboy socks also from Aunt Ginger!

Cute tee from Aunt Jan & Cousin Whitney

Pack n Play! From Grandma Jackson, Aunts Deanna & Donna & Niece Heather:

No comments: