Monday, June 15, 2009

Crib

Hello!
As you can see below, we finally have our crib! We got to pick it up on our anniversary (6/7), so that made it a fun day. It wasn’t too difficult to put together, and I LOVE the color! It matches the dark trim in the room, and looks great next to our denim blue walls.

Steve putting crib together (I DID help...but took time out to get some pix)


Finished product:

The crib has a bar on the front that you can hang a quilt or blanket on. This quilt is similar to the one my Mom is making for baby, so it gives you an idea of the nursery colors. Mom bought this one for me a few years ago in Eureka Springs, Arkansas:

1 comment:

Becky (pammenter) Wilkinson said...

Kim, I checked out your blog today and saw all your new posts!! I LOVED being pregnant, knowing that I got to assit God in the miracle growing inside of me. I have 2 girls and am THINKING that 1 more would complete the family. Best wishes to you both. You will have soooooo much fun!!!